– Careful consideration of customer needs.
– Respect of favorite colors and materials.
– Estimating costs of decoration.
– Organizing staff and professionals.
– Responsible choice of workmen.
– Design and color selection.
– Selection of tiles for floor and bathrooms.
– Selection of plumbing and bathroom furniture.
– Design of furniture if needed.
– Design of administrative and managerial offices.
– Concept design of meeting and waiting rooms.
– Study of lighting in all areas separately.
– Kitchen Design.
– Study and design of cupboards and bookshelves.
– Selection of suitable electrical kitchen appliances.
– Selection of suitable contemporary televisions.
– Design of TV furniture wherever needed.
– Choice of chairs of all departments and rooms.
– Select sofas, guest tables, living room tables.
– Proposals of dividing spaces with glass panels.
– Select window shading.
– Banners and artistic decorations for the walls.
– Selection of main entrance and inside doors.
– Selection of everyday utensils. (glasses, cups, etc.)
– Selection of decorative objects. (ashtrays, vases, etc.)
– Design of signs. (street, elevator, entrance, reception)
– Study for stationary supplies. (pens, clipboards, etc.)
– Concept and design of multifunctional spaces.
– Cleaning crew tender on a daily/weekly basis.
– Study of office’s needs (coffee, drinks, treats, etc.)
– Indoors, outdoors and balcony gardening.